Monday, July 12, 2004

Early morning, smells like...

food in this office. Discovered this morning- while looking in the mirror- that my skin was starting to get up to its old adolescent tricks again. Yes, I did, discovered no fewer than two pimples...that could've meant impending disaster four years ago but in 2004, I'm chill about it. Must be my diet, since I started living by myself I'm missing my mom's cooked meals- even if their frequency were irregular.

Went to an interesting poetry reading on Saturday- yes, I'm cultured. The evening went okay until the last poet stepped on stage and starting bitching about his life- yes, he's a fag.

That got me to the question, why are gay men constantly bitching about everything?

I'll ask a gay man the next time I happend to bump into one.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home