Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Whining..

Tonight I'm feeling really hopeless, well almost. I bumped into an old high school acquaintance- can't call him a friend coz we were never cool like that.

Eight yerars ago he was all cool, today the motherfucker has turned into a money loving self-centred bitch. For the 15 minutes that we talked he went on about how good married life had treated him, that he had a good job, that he had a kid- with one on the way, that he had lots of money to spare, that he was planning to emigrate, that he had a big house....WTF? I mean what am I suppose to say to the guy...I tried being diplomatic and listening to this fool but the more I did the more I had the urge to punch the motherfucker out...bitch had been domesticated by married life.

I almost choked on my own spit when he told me that he had his honeymoon in Beverly Hills- WTF?

I'm not hating but talking about those things to someone that you haven't seen for eight years is fukked up...when I left him I didn't even bother exchanging business cards, an asshole like that I'm hoping not to meet soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home