Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Damn what a hot place

Damn so I'm back in Cape Town from my sojourn up in hot and dusty Kimberley.

For the second time this year I cheated on my girlfriend, this time it was not intentiona...as the week dragged on in Kimberley I was getting lonely and was scared that the heat was fucking with my sex drive because I didn't even have a hard-on in the morning.

I have to say though that the Serissa- the girl I cheated with is damn fine, shit she's a dime piece. I haven't seen a girl as beautiful as her in long time except for my girlfriend who's another dime peice.

Serissa's a friend of my cousin(he once screwed her). She's currently in a relationship with someone in Bloemfontein and seeing another friend of my cousin on the side for the occasional "booty call". I know this all sounds fucked up but I'm not the Pope and my moral compass is still intact.

It started off when she called me to do a slow dance with her...I obliged. What happened on the dancefloor is another story alltogether- we kissed in front of a whole lot of people.

Soon after that I left the club with my cousin because it wasn't pumping enough. We went back to the ghetto, when it got there it was DOA...so we slept.

Next evening I see her again, went over to the her moms house and had a couple of drinks(which I bought BTW) an hour or two later we were at it again, outside her house and this time I almost went nuts because she's so damn fine...her body is soooo tight it shouls be deemed illegal.

I've been back in Cape Town a day and she's been sending me text messages(I've also been guilty by returning them)...next month I'm celebrating me and my girlfriend's first anniversary(my longest stretch with a girlfriend)...I certainly don't need all this drama that could certainly fuck things up if my girlfriend were to go through my messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home