Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm leaving

So I’m finally bowing out, decided to take the offer that was presented to me by the Cape Times…at least I’ll be earning a lot more money for less stress and better working conditions.

Last night I did some male bonding with Gert-Jaap…the guy is seriously whipped (by pussy). It’s been a week since he came back from Namibia and he’s feeling bored at home, having nothing to do. We shot some pool, talked about girls (and how a friend of outs had just broken up with his girlfriend), his new girlfriend, my lack of girlfriends, music, the news, newsroom politics, my new job, unemployment,

I’ve decided to leave my present employer without giving any notice…I’ve got to be shady like that because if he finds out I’m leaving before the time, the motherfucker will have a hard time paying me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home