Friday, September 10, 2004

Rowdy, rowdy...

Ok, not quite but today was awesome...haven't a drink and I'm feeling good. Went to see my mother this morning, she's got my 18-month old niece living with her, and the baby is a handfull but cute in her only little way. Took the digital camera along hoping to get some beautiful pictures and she didn't dissappoint.

Work has been cool other than fighting with the night news editor because of style issues. Last night we had a talk and I promised to end my shit and follow the style guide...even if I've never been handed a copy. That's one thing that pisses me off about these newspaper..they expect you to follow a styleguide without having one. What I mean is that there is no "guide" just rules, that they expect you to follow even if at first it doesn't make any sense. It was a frustrating week workwise but I aint complaining.

Can't wait for the end of the month...*suddenly "First of the month by Bone Thugs and Harmony starts blaring through the speakers*

Ain't exactly broke but cash would come in handy right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home