Friday, January 28, 2005

Dangerously in Love!!!

Yeah it was bound to happen to me at some point this year...the dry spell couldn't persist for so long. So I've been officially going out with Cebisa for a week...yeah we spoke about it last week while walking on the beach, and having a pizza in between her telling me that she didn't want me to lose much weight- WTF? I'm cool though, actually I'm not because I think I'm obsessed with her- she's bloody beautiful and I can't help but mnetion it to any person who's in earshot.

I'm havin my phone fixed this afternoon because I've noticed that I can't receive her text messages- it's vitally important that we communicate.

Yesterday I spent almost two hours at the traffic department, failed my learners license and you should've seen the motherfuckers when I just wanted to check my script- could swear they were filled with hatred.

Other than having my stories cut and not having much in the newspaper I'm cool...I really think I need to get the fuck out of there because the editor gave me a shitty look earlier in the week which was pretty ominous. Pre-emptive strike is more appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home