Wednesday, January 12, 2005

All smoked out and nowhere to go...

Actaully I retired to my bed last night after driving home for what seemed like an eternity. See the thing is last night someone( yeah I suspect this to be a person) decided to start a fire on top of Signal Hill...luckily though noy much damage was caused but the millionaire cribs down the slope of the hill looked to be in danger from runaway flames.

Coincidentally I was standing in front of friend's house, living in Green Point and he didn't know there was a fire burning on the mountain side..."I thought someone had left teh stove on" was his reply when I asked what he thought all the fuss outside his house was about.

I joined the gym this afternoon and I'm determined to loose all this excess weight that I've picked up these last four months...I'm really not happy with body...need to get some more muscle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home