Friday, July 29, 2005

Decisions, decisions....decisions.

The next couple of weeks will see me having to make some tough decisions about my career.

City Press offered me a job, obviously I had to go for an interview...I went to the interview...it felt good- they didn't ask me too difficult questions and there was no way I was bullshitting that panel.

If I do get the job I'll have to resign from the Cape Times, merely three weeks after signing a new contract...damn. Also things at the Cape Times have been going ok for me recently so it'll feel bad just leaving there.

I've told my moms and my gf about the potential new job but the final decision on whether I'll take it will eventually rest with me...I don't want anyone influencing me.

Ok, I've got it off my chest. Think I need to go on with partying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home