Saturday, June 04, 2005

Damn, I cheated...

On my girlfriend last night with some Swiss girl who seems to be as confused as 80% of the white girls that I come into contact with. Haven't posted in a while but the onset of winter blues will see me here more often...I can see a depressing time ahead, the only things that can save me from this hell is blogging and raw sex- lets just call it animalistic fucking.

About last night. Went with this girl to a party coz my girlfriend couldn't go- she was busy at work. I've been flirtin with Miss Switzerland for a while now but she had a crush on a colleague who is clueless around women...anyway to make a long story short she told my colleague how she felt but the dumb motherfucker reacted like someone had told him he just tested positive for HIV...so she tells me about his reaction and I'm trying to comfort her.

Fast forward a couple of days and we're at this party, after a few glasses of red wine and lots of conversation we started making out in front of all the other guests at the party...Who gives a shit anyway...I'm really starting to feel her and we jump into a cab, we head to a bar and drown a couple of heavy ones...she's still angry, we kiss and head over to her place. Shit, I aint got any condoms...damn...how cruel can life be? But we're ain't having sex though even she's trying to play with me...shared a bed but that was about it...maybe some heavy petting as well.

My gf finds out about this and I'm dumped for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home