Friday, August 26, 2005

It's freezing


Today must've been one of those days that give Cape Town a bad rep when it comes to the weather- absolutely shitty. I always try and defend my hometown but this is weather is indefensible.

Don't know what I'm doing later tonight, one thing I know is to get myself some good red wine....it's good for the cold.

Had lunch with my friend Sabrina this afternoon, enjoyed it until some overbearing woman turned up with another friend of mine. Damn, it's true what they say about fat people, they always have to hog the limelight...this woman was really an attention whore...within minutes of meeting me she was talking to me as if we had known each other for years...I'm not a prick or anything but she certainly won't get an invite to my next party....gettafukkoutofhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home