Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First post for 2006 and I'm feeling....

Like dumping my girlfriend although it's unlikely. I don't know why but the last time I saw her she just seemed to annoy me a lot. We spent New Years Eve together- she slept over at my place but the thing is she was annoying as fuck the whole evening.

It started off with her demanding that we go to a music concert for New Years Eve which turned out to be shitty- I hate crowds on New Years Eve. Secondly we hooked up with her best friend and her boyfriend at this concert...I hate double dates.

Then we had to leave when her best friend and said boyfriend wanted to leave which was totally fucked up considering I parted with quite a lot of money for the tickets also considering that she was stressing me the whole day to buy the tickets.

Now a few posts back I mention this other girl I met while I was on holiday, the thing is I haven't spoken to her all of yesterday which should be some sort of a good sign.

I don't know how it came to this but pretty tired of my girlfriend's shit and to think we'll be celebrating our anniversay in a couple of weeks.

It should be said that I'm feeling good about work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home