Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Let a player play...

I shouldn't openly admitting this but of late I've become somewhat of a player...been seeing this one girl at work while still sleeping with my ex girlfriend and making connects to see other women. Tomorrow I'm seeing one of these connects, she's OK...got a nice ass, OK tits and most important a nice personality.

The girl at work is cool but she's got some self-esteem issues, a result of being sheltered(and spoilt) too much by her parents. She wants to break free from their hold but fears she may fuck it up if she goes it alone. My aim is only to fuck her real hard and then come up with any excuse to leave her...right now she's still playing hardball with her pussy thinking that somehow I'll appreciate it more if it's delayed. Well, I couldn't give a fuck...if I got it this afternoon or next year it doesn't matter to me...one thing I do know is that I won't be sticking with her for too long.

My ex girlfriend, she's nice but she wants to control me...I don't mind the little things but to totally dominate a relationship is fucked up, and my male ego hasn't even spoken yet. I just felt as if my balls were being squeezed in a vice grip and I had to break free. We're still on fucking terms though because as we both admitt, the sex was way too good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home