Friday, October 22, 2004

Uhhhh, ahhhh, haaaa

Feeling kinda broke this Friday...I'm supposed to go to a party tonight but I'm seriously running on fumes.

I don't think I've given up on love just yet, from now on though I'll try not to force the issue and feel shity about not getting laid.

Last week at the party, all the guys noticed that my friend had a good pair of melons on her...damn those tatas looked nice...wouldn't mind sucking on them myself.

Got some kind of good news yesterday, I'll be going for an interview for one of my job applications.

Found out yesterday that the girl I've been having my eye on has an admirer...cat has been treating her for two days, taking her to the movies and dinner....while I was at home playing the role of the broke cat. Damn, life's truly a bitch at times but I aint stressing about her.

Right now though I've got to go down on my knees and ask my sister for some cash money until I get paid on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home