Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm sorry!

Sex last night almost killed me...maybe not killed me but it definitely sapped my energy...today I came to work feeling like I hadn't slept last night and I must've had seven hours of solid sleep.

Don't know how many times I've said this but Joburg is a filthy place...after spending a day there earlier this week I'm more convinced that an atom bomb would do more good than bad- they could actually start rebuilding the mess that is Jozi or Emsawawa as we know it.

After panicking as usual this morning things actually turned out quite well for me... three stories done and I might be out of here anytime now.

Tonight I'm again seeing the Danish chick...last night I decided not to persue her because guilt had gotten the best of me...How could I be doing something like this to me girl when she gives me good head and never complains about shit.

So no, I won't be screwing no 21 year-old Great Dane. She's tasty though plus she likes smoking trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home