Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fasting

This week I intentionally ignored my girlfriend, perhaps because I felt guilty at having cheated on her or perhaps because I've reached a point where I'm tired of her shit. I was seriously contemplating breaking up with her for fucking up my New Year...I mean how theb fuck can you drag me off to some concert, which I paid for, then an hour past midnight tell me that you're tired and want to go home? WTF?

And then in the morning when a brotherman wants some New Years Day pussy you tell me that you tired? WTF? I something wrong with me or is this woman just working on my nerves.

Perhaps it should also be added that since I kissed Carissa, I've picked up on my girlfriend's weak points. I'm not being total asshole because I've put up with her shit for close one a year and since we've started living together shit has intensified to such an extent that at times I feel trapped.

So this is the reason for the fast. To be honest, I've not even missed the sex because now I've got more energy in the mornings.

Will meet her later tonight to see if we can squash out something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home