Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Break-ups, no make ups!!

After just over a year my relationship with Cebisa finally kicked the bucket...breaking up with her was the weirdest thing because she was still in my bed, I was still lying naked when I told her that I was not feeling "us" no more...she was puzzled by the suddenness, even though we had spoken about it the previous day over lunch.

Ok, it was a bit out of the blue...but I couldn't keep on living a lie.

This morning she removed her stuff from my flat, we got into a taxi which tok us to the station where we parted with a kiss...hardly any sign of hatred.

Maybe I need my space, maybe I'll wake up next week and realise what stupid fool I've been these last couple of weeks but right here and now it feels like the right decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home