Friday, September 22, 2006

Frida night and I'm home alone...

Actually it's not as bad as it sounds...I've chosen to be alone, I could've been having drinks with several of other folks I know from around the way but chose to be sitting here typing away on my computer.

This week has been relatively ok, nothing of substance...just as I'm trying to get a reprieve the women in my life are starting to move closer to my...it's actually weird...all the women who had somehow managed to annoy me this last couple of weeks came back and were nice, for once.

It's my final week working at the crappy paper were I've been working for the past year and I can't say I'm sad at the prospect of finally leaving.At times it felt like hell on earth but like Destiny's Child- I'm a Survivor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home