Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Life, love and everything else!

Had an embarrassing moment today, well lets not call it a moment...just
>call it a whole three hours...

>Here's the info, a couple of months ago I met this foreign student in a
>bar while watching football...I'd had seen her before my way to the office
>in the morning but this time I could talk to her.
>
>Talked, got her email..subsequently saw her again on my way to work and
>finally- after two months and her trekking across Southern Africa- we made
>plans for a "date".
>As you know I start work at 3, so brotherman had to rush to accommodate
>this girl..decided I'd like to see that new Will Smith movie, I've never
>been a fan of his but thought this movie might  finally change my attitude
>towards "Big Willy".
>
>I knew the budget was tight for this last week, with R400 left, brotherman
>was gasping for monetary breath. So I went against all my instincts and
>decided I'd let her pay for her own movie ticket- she just had to
>understand that I was broke and there was no ways that I could spend my
>last precious pennies on some chick where nothing (you can read that
>however you want to) was guaranteed.
>At the end though I felt like a jerk, now she's probably never calling me
>again. Bugger me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home