Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Bollocks

Had another one of this shitty days...it didn't get shitty until about 7pm. Worked my ass off on a story, got everything right only to be railroaded by some asshole on the newsdesk who won't cut a brotherman some slak...Seriously when I left there this evening I felt like bursting out in tears..that's how bad I felt because I had shown initiative I get punished.

Right now I'm also busy applying for a job because the way things are looking it doesn't seem like my contract will be renewed...I have this feeling because I've been getting foul stares directed my way. This morning some ugly bitch who wears to much make-up made a racists comment veiled as sarcasm but I didn't respond to the bitch...just didn't have the energy for a fight early in the morning with a senior reporter.

The Dutch girl seems to have cooled to me, dunno what it is but something changed between us...maybe it's the fact that I don't eat pork or ambiguity about my religious beliefs...only God knows...I'm writting her off as a potential girlfriend...too many isues, plus she works with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home