Sunday, September 26, 2004

Feeling tired...

I'm an internet cafe, just finished my run...thinking of running back the 4km's....muscles are feeling strained, but not quite out of it. Suprisingly I recovered quickly from Friday's gruelling run (I hadn't done it in a while)...I think I can do this every evening.

My day at work went ok, did a couple of stories...restaurant patrons being held up, and one chap being smacked upside the head for trying to be tough.

Will be making a couples of calls when I get home about a couple of places I've seen advertised. Need to find a place to stay that's within walking distance of my downtown office...I also need a place that's located in a flat area(I run a lot, would hate to run up/downhill).

I'm out for the night....need to rest, before that I've got to run back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home