Thursday, February 02, 2006

What this blog is all about!

Well, it definitely ain't about current news events although I sometimes refer to them and it definitely ain't about making the world a better place...well for me it's just a place where I come to write down my thoughts.

Yes, there is racism in Cape Town...it might be subtle, but it's definitely there.

Come to think of it, last night was so fucking hot I don't know how I managed to sleep...plus when I got home my place was stinking...my ex gf had left out cooked veggies in the kitchen...add heat to that and you've got a big stink...so I had to spray air freshner all over the place before I could sit down and watch Pirates of the Caribbean...which I couldn't finish watching because I was exhausted from the heat and feeling a bit tipsy following a couple of drinks after work with a colleague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home