Saturday, February 04, 2006

Break up, three days later I'm in "love"

Yeah shit is really funny...today I was on the phone with Carissa we talked for what seemed an eternity(must've been 20 mins)...I think we moved one step closer, 20 minutes after dropping the call she sends me a text message saying she's in love.
At that moment the only thought on my mind was dicking her, seriously she couldn't keep me intellectually occupied for two seconds...so I guess next I'll be fucking someone's daughter in Bloemfontein.

And I see that some Syrians finally made good on their threats and burnt down the Danish and Norwegian embassies in Damascus while Danes were out on the streetsprotesting either for or against the cartoons.

If this shit is still in the news next week I'm going to ask Osama bin Laden to surrender live on Al-Jazeera to US Rangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home